Ultimate Air Weapon Experience
Our new Ultimate Air Weapon experience lets you get behind the trigger of a diverse section of air rifles and pistols and take a look at the law surrounding air weapons and air weapon safety.
Your session will start with a look at the laws surrounding air rifle shooting and pertinent safety considerations of air weapons before getting hands on with a selection of air rifles and pistols, all under the watchful eye of our highly experienced and qualified instructors.
Throughout the day you will be able to experience the different between CO2 powered air pistols and rifles, spring and piston powered rifles and Pre-Charged Pneumatic (PCP) rifles.
You can choose to spend either a half day (0930 to 1230) or full day (0930 to 1600) with us.
Tea and coffee are available throughout the day and if you choose the full day option you will also enjoy our plentiful buffet lunch.
The Day will include:
- Introduction to air weapons and air weapon safety.
- Introduction to the different styles of air weapons and a chance to shoot each type.
- Grouping and zeroing practice.
- Reactive target practice.
- Introduction to air pistol
- Introduction to the Hunter Field Target (HFT) discipline
- Mini HFT course shoot
- Competitive and explosive finale.
This exclusive package is available for a maximum of 4 people per booking, ensuring maximum time behind the trigger coached by one of our highly experienced and qualified coaches.
Half Day £99 per person
Full Day (including Lunch) £159 per person